Is a VA loan right for you?
VA loans are government-backed loans intended to help eligible service members, veterans, and military spouses to purchase homes. These loans come with great rates and payment terms, and require no down payment. Are you an active military member, veteran, reservist, or surviving spouse? You may be eligible for a VA loan!
Benefits of a VA loan
- No money down: Purchase or refinance at 100% of the home’s value.
- Fast processing: Let our VA team guide you through a fast and easy process.
- Multiple uses: Use your VA loans to purchase property, refinance an existing loan, and even to build or improve your home.
- Save on mortgage insurance: VA loans don’t require mortgage insurance no matter how much deposit you put down.
VA loan eligibility requirements
- Qualifying military member or veteran
- Satisfactory credit
- Sufficient income
- Purchased property must be primary residence
Get started by using one of our FREE tools!
Want to see our actual live rates right now?
We don’t hide our rates because it’s so rare we ever get beat! Once you’re ready to get started, go ahead and apply now or get a pre-qualification letter.
Free PreQualification Letter
(You’ll need this to make offers on homes!)
- Makes your offer to buy a home stronger
- Let home sellers know you’re serious
- Helps you know your affordable price range