Is a renovation loan right for you?
Purchase and fix up your dream home with a rehab home loan. A rehab loan lets you include the cost of home improvements and repairs into a new home loan. Finance your home’s purchase price and any repairs or upgrades to be made in one mortgage.
Benefits of a renovation loan
- Save Money: Combine your rehab loan and your mortgage into a single home loan, which limits your loan closing costs.
- Buying or refinancing: Our rehab loan is available to both buyers and refinancing households.
- Expanded Options: Find the right rehab loan whatever your home improvement project and needs.
Renovation loan eligibility requirements
- Good credit score
- Down payment of 3.5% or more
- Self-occupancy of the property
- Debt-to-income ratio below 45%
Get started by using one of our FREE tools!
Want to see our actual live rates right now?
We don’t hide our rates because it’s so rare we ever get beat! Once you’re ready to get started, go ahead and apply now or get a pre-qualification letter.
Free PreQualification Letter
(You’ll need this to make offers on homes!)
- Makes your offer to buy a home stronger
- Let home sellers know you’re serious
- Helps you know your affordable price range