Is an FHA loan right for you?
Worried about a low credit score or not being able to afford a large down payment? With less strict requirements, an FHA home loan may be the right loan for you.
Benefits of an FHA loan
- FICO Flexibility: The FHA home loan has less strict FICO score requirements, allowing more people to qualify for a home loan.
- Gift Funds Allowed: Gift funds are allowed for the down payment, which means your family can help.
- Flexible Qualification: Requirements for an FHA loan are generally more relaxed compared to other loans.
FHA loan eligibility requirements
- Credit scores down to 580 with 3.5% down
- Ability to cover 3.5% down payment
- Reasonable debt-to-income ratio
- Home must be the borrower’s primary residence
Get started by using one of our FREE tools!
Want to see our actual live rates right now?
We don’t hide our rates because it’s so rare we ever get beat! Once you’re ready to get started, go ahead and apply now or get a pre-qualification letter.