Is the Cross Collateral loan right for you?
Perfect for borrowers that have high equity in their current home and are looking to make a non-contingent offer on a new purchase. Use your equity as collateral on your new purchase, without having to sell first or come out-of-pocket with a cash down payment.
Benefits of a Cross Collateral loan
- Don’t need to sell your current home to access the trapped equity that you need for the down payment on the new home you want to purchase.
- Don’t have to count the mortgage payment on the departure residence in the debt ratio calculation. Makes it easy to qualify.
- Now you can make a non-contingent offer.
- No time limit for selling current departure residence.
- 30-year & 15-year fixed rate terms available.
Cross Collateral loan eligibility requirements
- 640 min FICO score.
- Max debt to income of 43%
- Allows up to a max combined loan to value (CLTV) of 75%. Based on “both” property’s appraised values.
- Loan amounts up to $3 million (max 60% CLTV)
Get started by using one of our FREE tools!
Want to see our actual live rates right now?
We don’t hide our rates because it’s so rare we ever get beat! Once you’re ready to get started, go ahead and apply now or get a pre-qualification letter.